Use of data
The information you provide on the www.citart.com website enables CIT'art Europe B.V. to process and fulfill your orders. In accordance with Article 32 of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the information required by CIT'art Europe B.V. to process and execute orders is indicated by an asterisk in the pages of the Site.
Other information requested, for which the answer is optional, are intended to better know you and thus to improve the services that are offered to you, while ensuring security.
The Website offers users a free service called "Newsletter". This letter contains information allowing users to better use the site and highlights the novelties of it and the best offers of the moment.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we offer Internet users who no longer wish to receive the Newsletter to unsubscribe with a single click.
We inform you that the processing of your communicated data is done by CIT'art Europe B.V. for the sole purpose of processing your orders. As such, in accordance with the provisions of Article 69 of the Data Protection Act, CIT'art Europe B.V. is committed to respecting French and European legislation on the protection of personal data and ensures a sufficient level of protection treatments carried out to ensure respect for privacy and the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals.
Right of opposition
In accordance with the provisions of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, you have a right of opposition which can be exerted:
- Either by sending a letter to CIT'art Europe B.V. Customer Service located La Blanque - 34330 Le Soulié - France.
- Either by sending your request to our Customer Services by email: Customer Service CIT'art Europe .
For the unsubscription to the Newsletter, the right of opposition may also be exercised:
- By clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the Newsletter. These requests are only taken into account if a message confirms this. If this is not the case, You can send a mail to the service, La Blanque - 34330 Le Soulié - France or by sending your request to our Customer Services by email: Customer Service CIT'art Europe .
- If you have expressed your refusal to receive the CIT'art Europe B.V. Newsletter, you can make new reservations or place new orders on the Site with the same email address, without receiving any new Newsletter unless you expressly request it .
Right of access, modification and deletion
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 to 40 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise it:
- For orders of non-railway products, send an e-mail to CIT'art Europe B.V. Customer Service .
- If you have a customer account, you can modify, correct, update and correct all the information contained in your account .
Cookies and navigation on our site
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 to 40 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, You have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise it:
Certain non-personal information may be collected during your browsing on the Site, such as the version of your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.), the type of operating system used (Linux , Windows 98, Mac OS, etc.) and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the terminal you are using (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.)
In addition, your browsing on the site may result in the implementation of "cookies" files on your computer, which may simplify the visit of the Site and improve the ergonomics of the dialogue between the Site and your computer. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein.
You can accept or decline the installation of cookies on your computer.
In addition, cookies may be included in the advertising space of the site. These spaces display advertising content from advertisers.
In this context, information relating to the navigation of your terminal on the site may be recorded in "cookies" files used for advertising purposes, subject to the choices expressed about cookies, which you can change at any time .
You can allow or refuse the registration of cookies in your device with the appropriate settings of your Internet browser software. Attention, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies, including the following for the most commonly used browsers:
To help you in your choice of privacy and browsing experience on our site, the cookies we manage on the site can be used to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of the site (headings and contents visited, routes), and allow us to improve the interest and ergonomics of the services consulted on the site.
- to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.)
- to memorize information relating to a form that You have filled in on the Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that You have chosen on the site (contents of an order basket, etc.) ;
- to allow You to access the reserved areas of the Site, thanks to the identifiers chosen during the creation of your personal account.
If your terminal is used by several people or if your terminal has several navigation software, we can not be sure that the services and advertising content intended to display on this terminal when viewing the Site, correspond well your own use of the site and not that of another user of this terminal.
If necessary, sharing with others the use of this terminal and the configuration of browser settings used for cookies, are your free choice and your responsibility.
Users may receive communications from www.citart.com in the following cases:
- Creating a customer account: You receive a welcome email containing your login and password.
- Purchase of products: For any purchase, modification or cancellation of order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- Request for assistance or questions / suggestions: CIT'art Europe B.V. respond by e-mail to the user who requests assistance to consult his orders, to connect to the Site or to access his account.
Protection of personal information
Concerned about the trust the user has when they connect to the site to buy products, CIT'art Europe B.V. is attentive to the protection of the information they collect.
In addition, the site uses plug-ins of social networks, including Facebook.
If you interact using these plug-ins, for example by clicking on the "Like" or "Share" button, the information related to your browsing on the site and your membership to these networks will be transmitted and saved on a server of the company operating the Social Network considered and shared according to the parameters of your user account of these Social Networks, in accordance with the conditions of use of the Social Network considered.
If you do not want a Social Network to link information collected through the Site to the relevant Social Network's user account, you must disconnect from the relevant Social Network before visiting the site. In any case, the use of these plug-ins or buttons is operated by these Social Networks and is exclusively governed by the conditions linking you to the Social Network of which you are a member.
Links with third party sites
Sites linked directly or indirectly to the Citart.com site are not under the control of Citart.com. Consequently, CIT'art Europe B.V. assumes no responsibility for the information published on these sites. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any responsibility for their content.